Life after death... An interesting theory

Today, I’ve decided to talk about life after dead. It’s a controversial subject and everyone have an opinion about that. I had none, until the other day. I was on my Instagram page and I saw something really interesting about life after death. It was a boy’s theory. His text made me think a lot and I realized that his theory makes a lot of sense to me. So today, I’ve decided to share it with you.


"And what if when we die, the light at the end of the tunnel is actually the light of another hospital room in which we are born, and the only reason why we cry at birth is because we remember all our past life and we cry because we’re dead and we’ve lost everything? As we grow up, we forget about our past life and we focus about the new one we have now, but patches of memory stay behind and that causes sensations of ‘déjà vu’… Think about it for a second…" – Samuel Murray
It’s just weird, I don’t know for you but this sensations of ‘déjà vu’ happens to me all the time… The opinions about that are really controversial too. As far as we know, the scientists have no rational explanation for this phenomenon. I don’t know where it comes from, but when I read that text, it gave me a kind of explanation. I don’t know why, but in some way, I believe in this theory. I didn’t do research about that (because I have my personal project to do… No time to waste), but where does the thing about ‘the light at the end of the tunnel’ also comes from? Why does everybody know about that? Who started this theory? Maybe I will check, and get you back with that in another future post… 
It’s sad but life after death it’s something we will never truly understand. Mhmm I think about it and it’s not thaaaat sad. Because if we knew what happens after death, it would clearly change our way to live (and maybe in a really bad way). 
So in fact, when we think about it, life is well done. 
We will only know what happens after death, when death will happens to us.

- A small person in a big world ©︎

Commentaires

Publier un commentaire

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

Live to exist

I forgive you